GOBIK ABSOLUTE 4.0 K10 BIB SHORTS
2490.00Free delivery for orders over R500.
Shorts designed to offer professional performance in the longest and most demanding outings and competitions. The new Absolute 4.0, is a high performance garment with excellent compression qualities and lightweight
Better fit and stability thanks to the new, more elastic and compressive straps. Slightly offset on the inside to optimize the ergonomics of the rider, in conjunction with the change of pattern and elastic strap.
This bib shorts Absolute 4.0 incorporates the new K10 chamois of exclusive design for Gobik Elastic Interface® with E.I.T carbonium flash antistatic, ultra-breathable and anti-bacterial fabric thanks to the use of carbon threads. In addition, its two different densities adapt perfectly to the cyclist's anatomy.
The lower left ribbon is finished off with an iridescent detail.
It is suitable for competition and long training.
* All measurements are in centimetres
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the larger size.
- There are three different garment settings (The 3 cuts share sizing, the choice depends on the cyclist's own taste):
- Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit.
- Perfect fit: Garments with one fit very tight.
CARE AND WASHING
If you want to keep your Gobik garment in perfect condition, follow these tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Do not leave the garment soaking.
- Do not twist or wring the garment.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softeners.
- Dry the garment inside out and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry wash.
- The rubbing of the zipper, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a pilling effect during its use or washing, which will not be considered as a tare or a fabric defect.