Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½"– 1"), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.
FOX SPEEDFRAME MIPS HELMET BLACK
Sold OutFree delivery for orders over R500.
PROVEN MIPS COVERAGE FOR SUPERIOR OPEN-FACE PERFORMANCE
The Speedframe MIPS Helmet has premium features usually meant for much more expensive helmets. A MIPS liner, goggle compatible 3-position visor, and our 360-degree fit make the Speedframe one of the best values in an open-face helmets. Add in the legendary aggressive Fox design DNA, and you have one of the most shred-ready trail helmets in the market today.
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Removable, washable moisture-wicking comfort liner
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360 Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
- Weight: 360g
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 2063
SIZE CHART - SPEEDFRAME MIPS
|S||51cm - 55cm||20.125" - 21.625"|
|M||55cm - 59cm||21.625" - 23.25"|
|L||59cm - 63cm||23.25" - 24.75"|