Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½"– 1"), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.
FOX SPEEDFRAME PRO LUNAR HELMET LIGHT GREY
3679.00Free delivery for orders over R500.
PERFORMANCE-FOCUSED OPEN-FACE TRAIL HELMET
The Speedframe Pro Helmet has earned Virginia Tech’s best rating (5 STARS) in its Bicycle Helmet Ratings program. Designed with input from our pro mountain bike athletes, this top-tier open-face trail helmet offers a market-leading feature set including MIPS™, an easily adjustable multi-position visor, and a 360-degree fit system. The pro version is equipped with a Varizorb™ dual-density EPS liner, Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle, and an XT2® antimicrobial comfort liner.
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Varizorb™ Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable, washable XT2® liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360 Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
- Weight: 380g
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 2063
SIZE CHART - SPEEDFRAME PRO
|S||51cm - 55cm||20.125" - 21.625"|
|M||55cm - 59cm||21.625" - 23.25"|
|L||59cm - 63cm||23.25" - 24.75"|