GOBIK CARRERA BLACK SHADE JERSEY
1592.00 1990.00Free delivery for orders over R500.
Its high aerodynamic performance, together with its Second Skin cut and its high breathability turn the CARRERA into the ideal jersey for proffessional competition and extreme temperature and humidity conditions. Reduction of aerodynamic resistance on the front and the new mesh fabric on the sleeves ensures a higher durability. The plain monoelastic fabric for the front, favours air flow; and the 3 angular cut backpockets, are reinforced for a higher resistance.
Photosensitive finish in backpockets and frontal panel. The new hidden zip slides much better and its inner lapel protects your skin and bib short your skin from the direct contact with metallic and plastic parts of the zipper. It can be combined with additional garments, as our base layers SECOND SKIN. Ideal for advanced users with thin build.
* All measurements are in centimeters
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the larger size.
- There are three different garment settings (The 3 cuts share sizing, the choice depends on the cyclist's own taste):
- Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit.
- Perfect fit: Garments with one fit very tight.
CARE AND WASHING
If you want to keep your garment Gobikin perfect condition, follow these tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Do not leave the garment soaking.
- Do not twist or wring the garment.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softeners.
- Dry the garment inside out and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry wash.
- The rubbing of the zipper, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a pilling effect during its use or washing, which will not be considered as a tare or a fabric defect.